Tuesday, February 9, 2010

The Snow Tinks Strike Again

A bit of a short, un-eloquent update this time.  The Snow Tinks struck again.  Sunday night, we got more snow.  It froze the roads and froze again a second time so we got two snow days total.  All the while the Snow Tinks were out in force.  Still nobody noticed them.  Especially during the snowball fight we had last night at midnight.  They were flitting about the warring masses, tossing snow this way and that.  Everyone thought they were losing that fight.  It was fun to watch, but I'm sure anyone watching me thought I was throwing snowballs at empty space. 


But it's strange: why all the Snow Tinks all of a sudden?

1 comment:

  1. I think Kolten may have seen one, but at that precise moment he was looking up, I threw a snowball and accidentally abraded his eye....

    ReplyDelete