Monday, November 30, 2009

Cyber Monday

Today's Cyber Monday, the busiest shopping day of the year for online retailers in the US.  Traffic is heavy today.  Really, really heavy.  People are trying to take advantage of deals they couldn't get ahold of on Black Friday.  And the Machine Elves are screaming.

It's kind of hard to explain just what a Machine Elf is.  They're like a consciousness that exists inside machines.  I don't normally have much dealing with them, myself, so the best description can be found here on Wikipedia.  All this traffic must be like having an interstate highway coming through your bedroom.  And some of them are probably getting hit.  I wish I could do something for them.  The screams hurt to hear.

I just really hope there isn't too much damage when today's over.

No comments:

Post a Comment