Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Faceless Humor

4/20 today.  That means two things:  1) Marijuana smokers around the world have yet another reason to get baked.  2) It's Adolf Hitler's birthday.  (or as I prefer to call it, "Holy Crap!  It's Hitler!  Day".)  Neither are really any cause for celebration for me, but as anyone who knows be can tell you, all I need is an excuse to paint my face.  And I must say that I make the "Egyptian Death Mask" look look good.  There was something else that simultaneously tickled my funny bone and made me gasp in surprise. 

It was the first Faceless Lady, the one who's always smoking the strange cigarettes.  I saw her while coming back from a late-night jaunt to the store to get windshield wiper blades.  She was under the taco joint's sign like normal.  She wasn't smoking anything this time.  In fact, I think she was just looking at me as I passed.  It didn't register at first but then it occurred to me:  She was wearing a Hitler mustache!  No lie.  It was on her not-a-face just below where her nose should have been.  And, of all the things she could have done, she waved as I passed.

I do believe she's got a hilariously twisted sense of humor.

No comments:

Post a Comment